Join me this December for a fun and cosy making with electronics and paper craft!
We’ll learn how to use circuit stickers, copper foil tape and batteries to light up Xmas cards for a very special festive season.
I’ve managed to get coloured LED stickers – the kits will contain a red and a green in addition to three white LEDs, enough for a few projects. There will be festive cardboards and perforated cardboard decals, decor paper, ribbons and some Xmas themed foil confetti. 🎄
I will include a paper guide on how to construct the circuits, and there will be information on this website plus a complete YouTube instruction video.
You will have to supply scissors, glue and sticky tape. You don’t need to know anything about card making or electronics beforehand, so this is a good beginners workshop.
These kits can be purchased on Etsy and the youtube link will be sent to you after.
- Instructions on how to use Circuit stickers
- 2 x A4 festive themed cardboard sheets
- 3 x long narrow patterned cardboard sheets
- 1 x small page of festive themed decals
- 1 x small page of patterned decorative paper
- 3 x 50cm ribbons
- small bag of festive foil confetti
- 3 coin cell batteries
- 3 white LED stickers
- 1 red LED sticker
- 1 green LED sticker
- Copper tape
- Youtube video on card construction, circuit construction, paper circuits, tips and tricks.
You should supply:
- Clear tape
- Fancy markers
- Glitter glue
- Fancy tapes