Join me this December for fun and cosy making with electronics and paper craft!
We’ll learn how to use circuit stickers, copper foil tape and batteries to light up Xmas cards for a very special festive season.
I’ve managed to get coloured LED stickers – the kits will contain a red and a green in addition to three white LEDs, enough for a few projects. There will be festive cardboards and perforated cardboard decals, decor paper, ribbons and some Xmas themed foil confetti. 🎄
I will include a paper guide on how to construct the circuits, and there will be information on this website plus a complete YouTube instruction video.
You will have to supply scissors, glue and sticky tape. You don’t need to know anything about card making or electronics beforehand, so this is a good beginners project.
Each kit is unique because of the variety of card-stock, decorations and techniques you can use to make your cards, not to mention the most unique aspect, which is you!
These kits can be purchased on Etsy and the youtube link will be sent to you after.
- Instructions on how to use Circuit stickers
- 3 x A4 festive themed cardboard sheets
- 3 x long narrow patterned cardboard sheets
- 1 x small page of festive themed decals
- 1 x small page of patterned decorative paper
- 3 x 50cm ribbons
- Different coloured festive string
- A bag of festive foil confetti
- 3 white LED stickers
- 1 red LED sticker
- 1 green LED sticker
- Copper tape
- Youtube video on card construction, circuit construction, paper circuits, tips and tricks.
- Share ideas, pictures, and ask questions on RoboRabbit-Labs Facebook page
You should supply:
- 3-5 x CR2032 coin cell batteries
- Clear tape
- Fancy markers
- Glitter glue
- Fancy tapes
- Magazines for cutting